Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Tony Snow has Cancer of the liver

I am still in shock. We prayed him through his colon cancer, and that what was only a couple years ago. Now he has found that the biopsyed mass that was in his lower abdomen has been determined to be malignant. Apparently, when it was tested earlier (I didn't know he was), he was told it was benign. Is everyone who goes to Washington going to get cancer? Why should I quit smoking if I live in California?

I am shocked, I am angry, I am afraid, and I am ashamed. Because I feel human emotions? No. Of course not. Because of how I am allowing them to affect me and my thought process.

Dear Tony Snow and Family,
You are such a dear man and friend. You are faithful to our country and your family. I pray for all of you to remain strong and know that God is in control of everything. He hears our prayers. Take comfort in Him. Let your family know when you need them to do just a little something extra for you. Allow them to help you, because this is not just your time of uncertainty and fear. Help them to be a part of your life, just as they always have been. God bless you, Tony. God bless your family. In Jesus' Name I pray. Amen.

UPDATE: If anyone would care to send a get well message to Tony Snow, please do so here. Thank you.

Labels: ,