Monday, September 11, 2006

In Memory of September 11, 2001

A friend of ours, who has his own site yet contributes often, has come up with a way that we can honor those whom are no longer with us. Please read the following:
I put together a script for people who want to honor the memory of those who lost their lives on 9/11. It's a script that you put in the sidebar of your blog, and each time the page is loaded some info about one of the 2,996 people who lost their lives that day will be shown. Most have pictures, and those who don't I'll be looking for so I can add. This will help put a face to the tragedy that resulted from Islamic Extremism, and remind us exactly why we are fighting it still. It has been quite an experience putting this together as I see all the faces and think that these people were each murdered that day almost 5 years ago.

Go to [his site] to see what it looks like and get the code.
I already have the code on my site. Won't you put it on yours?

Category: American News & Issues.