Sunday, October 23, 2005

Project VALOUR-IT - Neglecting My Duties

With all that has been going on with the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina here on the Mississippi Gulf Coast, I've been letting other things fall by the wayside. I have not posted about Project VALOUR-IT in over two months. Fuzzilicious has a good post on Project VALOUR-IT in action. Go and check it out and do what you can. I recently made a donation. I forgot that I had collected money from co-workers before Katrina struck and when I was organizing my new desk area, I found the envelope with the money that had been collected and sent it via PayPal. In case you are wondering, I did check with those who had so graciously donated to see if they needed their donations back. All said no and to send it in.

Linked with The Indepundit's Liberty Call

Linked with My Vast Right Conspiracy'sWLWOTPCFCD-TIME