Friday, September 16, 2005

An Interesting New Site

I have received an e-mail I would like to share with you. It is from United Against Terror. Their site only says for more information, e-mail them.
One of the authors of the statement 'Communities United Against Terror', Alan Johnson, has launched a new free online review of books. It's called Democratiya and you may check it out at www.democratiya.com/.

In the first issue you will find an interview with Jean Bethke Elshtain, the author of Just War Against Terror: The Burden of American Power in a Violent World.

Please consider sending a note about Democratiya to your own friends and email lists. Many thanks.
I do not know much about this particular group, but I apparently did sign a petition they had. If you would like to find out more about this organization, I recommend you ask your questions honestly, fairly, and without malice. After all, they are against terrorism. I expect them to be treated with respect, even if you find you disagree with something they may say. Thank you. Have a great day.

Update: I have been over to the recommended site, and it appears quite interesting. Here is one of the articles I started to read. Interesting...