Monday, July 25, 2005

Oil money for Sudan despite Darfur genocide

Despite the genocide occuring in Darfur, Sudan, the USA government is going to continue flooding the tyrants with oil money to protect the pension funds at home. This is outrageous!

Call your pension broker. If any of your companies hidden in your mutual funds are doing business with any company that is doing business with Sudan, pull your money out.

If you do not know me by now, let me introduce myself. I am a Christian Conservative who cares about other people. I also care about individual rights. I care about business and the least regulations. One of the reasonings behind that belief is that if the business does not pass the smell test, the people will revolt against that business. Thereby the business will be no more.

That is what happens without regulations. Virtue is a very important player in this economy. Do you remember Enron? It wasn't so much that they were an oil broker. It was that they were doing business unfairly and hurting the public. They are facing charges, those who did not confess. That is the way the system is supposed to work.

It can work for us on this also. We need to reach everyone we can to make them aware that, even though this country is on the terrorist sponsor list, WE are SUPPORTING them. Not with my money!

Also call your Senators and Representative toll free at 1-877-762-8762. Please call the White House at 1-202-456-1111. This should not stand. Darfur is being systematically genocided off the face of the earth, and we cannot sit back and do nothing.

WE are the power in this country. Don't believe me? Stop donating to the caucuses. lol. God, I've never been invited to so many places in my life! I turned them all down. I am not for sale. Are you?