Friday, July 01, 2005

O'Connor Steps Down, Call the President

We did not work so hard to get President Bush re-elected for him to put Alberto Gonzolez on the Supreme Court. NO. If you want to know why, send me an e-mail. I will explain it to you.

I have 3 names to submit to you. Justice Janice Rogers Brown, Justice John Roberts, and Miguel Estrada. I would love to see Miguel Estrada on the bench. No more wishy-washy judgements.

We must all call President Bush at 1-202-456-1111. Then call Senator Frist and Senator Mitch McConnel (sp?) TOLL FREE at 1-877-762-8762. I already have. Supply them with these names or some of your own. Just make sure they are conservatives.

Why is it important that they are conservatives? 1. No matter who they are, the Democrats will not approve. 2. Democrats will filibuster. 3. We can then use the Constitutional Option. 4. Land Grab. 5. Stop making law from the bench. 6. We will be able to worship openly, again. 7. Because I said so! Hey, it worked for my Mom, right? lol. Have a great day.