Wednesday, June 22, 2005

I have an Idea

It appears that the defeatists want us to pull out of Iraq, because they are certain we are losing the war. This couldn't be farthur from the truth.

My idea is simply this: Gather the headlines of each time the NY Times, LA Times, etc. claimed that President Bush, Afghanistan, or Iraq would not be able to pull off their success. E-Mail me the headlines so I may make a montage (sp?) of each time they were wrong.

Everytime the Democrats said something terrible was happening, President Bush would come out and squash them with good news. I realize it seems as though it doesn't happen enough. It just doesn't get reported.

We have to turn this around. Everyone will receive credit along with the mention of your site in the article. Thank you so much. Have a great day.