Sunday, June 26, 2005

Another day, another blog

Hi. Sorry about this, but I do not feel safe having 2 blogs with the same template. That is how I messed up this one in the beginning. Therefore I am working on it as I am typing this. If you would like, there is a blog I would highly recommend. It is Love America First.

I started this blog so we could combat the Hate America First crowd. So far, we have 10 writers who have stepped up to the plate and are doing a wonderful job! I am very grateful for each one of them. They bring their special talents to the fore. I write there, also.

BTW, if you have the time I also recommend you visit The Daily Briefing on Iran. There is much news coming from Iran, and they need our help. You want to be an activist but don't know how? Go to this site. Your blood will boil when you learn of the desire of most Iranian people who's only crime is to desire freedom. Something even I take for granted every now and then. Please do what you can to help them.

If you would like to help the people in Darfur, Sudan, you can reach them through Passion of the Present and Save Darfur.org. They would appreciate any help you can offer.

Please, raise your voices for these people, because they are not able. The genocide is going unnoticed. Oh, you noticed? What have you done? I didn't hear about it! We must scream from the rooftops for Iran and Darfur. Thank you, and have a great day.

PS. I wrote this over at the site I am working on. I have spent the last 3 days working on codes of which I have no knowledge! Hehehe. I will get it, though. It is kind of fun learning. I hope everyone is well. I will be by to read your articles for those of which I have yet to comment! lol. Good night.