Thursday, June 30, 2005

America Supports the Troops

Here is a link for you to show your support for the troops.God bless America, your families, and you. Click on the the picture of the flag that says, "Thank the Troops" and on the bottom says, "Send a Message." You will be able to say, "Thank you."

As of this moment, there are only 86,623 Messages Received. There are almost 300,000,000 people living in America. This is a disgrace. Please, do your part, and be counted. Saying you support them is one thing. Showing them is quite another.

You will also be able to join a group of your choice, if you haven't already. I belong to Soldiers' Angels. Believe me, I think I get more out of than they do! These are fabulous people with interesting minds and lives. They are you and me, except they are thousands of miles away from their loved ones to protect you and me. What do ya say? Eh? Good job! Thanks.