Thursday, May 04, 2006

How are you?

I'm so angry I could spit. If creepo does not deserve the death penalty, then we might as well take it off the books.

I have called the White House (1-202-456-1111), and I let them know how I feel. I also let them know President Bush needs to educate the masses that we definitely are at war.

We are not at war against criminals. We have enough of those. We are finally at war with an ideology who has been at war with us. A declared war. The objective? To remove us totally and forever.

We need to be of the same mind. We need to get serious, and we need to stop nit-picking at each little misstep. It does not matter which administration is in office. I am not prepared to endanger our brave men and women in uniform, just because I do not like who is in the White House.

I also let them know that we do not believe them about this amnesty business. They will never get it through. If they do, they have destroyed themselves. I let them know THAT is why the numbers are so low in the polls.

We do not believe they will enforce the law. How do I know this? Because they are not enforcing the laws we have now. The proof is in the puddin'.

Other than that, I live in the best and greatest country on the face of this earth. Yes, God bless America. Happy National Prayer Day.