Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Have a Great Day

I've noticed I usually end my articles with, "Have a great day" or something similar. No matter the topic or time of day, I believe good thoughts are helpful...even hopeful.

I used to end my articles with God bless your families and you. I found this to offend some people, so I changed it to the next best things. Little do these people understand that "good" is a word derived from God! So it didn't really bother me that much. lol.

Too many people these days are too uptight. They claim they want "tolerance" for everyone...except Christians! What can ya do? Laugh, live, and enjoy your life. You may also want to pray for them. They need it. They are confused because they do not understand their own intolerance! Have a great day! Oops! There I go again. lol. God bless your families and you.