Sunday, July 10, 2005

I need a one night break!

How is everyone? I am fine. Sometimes, I get pretty overwhelmed with all the news that I read to produce an article for you to read. I will give you some links to some stories that I think are relevant to today's environment. Have fun!

Armies of Liberation: Saleh’s BS for Krajeski, served on a pretty plate.

The Bad Hair Blog: Terrorist failure.
Please stop the Aid.

Causes of Interest: Darfur this week 7/09/2005.

Dagney's Rant: The Left Says Islamists Created From "Poverty".
Blogging on Bloggers. (lol)

Demosophist: Conch Republic, Waiting for Dennis.
Afghanistan Daze.

DOUBLE TOOTHPICKS: Tomorrow, 7/11, Pray And Fast For Britain.
The Courage To Tell The Truth.

Jack of Clubs: Zionists Converting Muslims to ... Christianity!.

LeavWorld: SUPREME RELIGIOUS FOLLY: A LEAVRANT!.

Love America First: The Redhunter

Michael Fitch: We Are Winning The War
Predicting "America's Fault"

Mr. Kurtz: Early on the Farm
Around and Around - Update

My Newz 'n Ideas: lol, that's me.

PawigoView: THE BIRTH OF THE SONG "PRECIOUS LORD"
Support And Defend The Constitution

Redhunter: Love America First
Wretchard's Revelation

Small Town Veteran: It's still Sept. 12, and it will be for quite a while.
Islamic Terrorists Strike London Animals!

Thoughts by Seawitch: Miscellaneous Jokes for Sunday