Sunday, June 19, 2005

The New Guy in Town

Well, here I am! Please know that this is the first "Post" to a "Blog" I have ever done (this is known as a preemptive apology) so my writing form may be somehow "off".

I don't really know where to start so I guess I'll just basically say "Hello" and pray the Best to All (except for a few that I will eventually mention in follow-up posts).

Off hand I find it interesting that:
  • There were approximately 45 million executions in this country since 1973 by means of abortion...
  • There are approximately 12-15 million "poor, pitiful, and put-upon" illegal aliens in the U.S.A.
  • Because of the above... school, health care, welfare programs, etc., are breaking down, even though those who are citizens (i.e., taxpayer) are still footing the growing costs of them.

I'm probably preaching to the choir here, but lest we forget...

They're talking again (in political circles) of raising the Social Security retirement age to 67. In other words, "Work Longer to Support Everyone and Everything!". Just think, if they get their way you could literally end up combining your Retirement party with your Wake.

Like I said at the beginning of this Post, I'm new to this so please don't assume me to be "just another malcontent". I am an educated person in the classical sense but only use that for work place endeavors. I, long ago, learned that there is a big difference between "education" and wisdom.

I have now put in 56 years in this country and feel I know how to honestly discern fact from fiction while doing my best not to have any pre-conceptions, etc. interfere. "To deny a truth is to give it strength beyond endurance".... some really smart Irish guy said that once...

Well, that's about all I'm going to put out there right now. I do pray the best for this Blog and, if it follows the stated purposes for it's establishment, it probably will...

Till later.... Be Good, Have Fun, and always Remember Where Our True Power Comes From........ Mr. Grassroots