Saturday, June 11, 2005

Love America First

This post has been created to defeat the Hate America First crowd. Any news, clippings, or meetings you run into that expresses anti-America sentiment, please send it to me.

I am also seeking for those willing to provide their time to devote to blogging on this site. I realize I will not be capable of such an undergoing, but I am also aware of all the people who DO love America. I can be reached here.

Does this mean America never makes mistakes? Don't be riduculous. Does this mean that America is the only country in the whole world that has to continually pay for mistakes which happened prior to us even being born? No, it does not.

I am sick and tired of the lies being told about America. I sure hope you will join me in this long, hard, struggle to correct the history that has been so distorted. Thank you.