Monday, June 27, 2005

Daily Quote

"The moment the idea is admitted into society that property is not as sacred as the laws of God, and that there is not a force of law and public justice to protect it, anarchy and tyranny commence." --John Adams

This is a quote I have received from the Federalist Papers, Patriot Blog. It is filled with so much history, insight, understanding, and the true intent of our Founding Fathers. Yes, they were fathers, because they were MEN.

Do not get me going on the importance of men in our society. You will not win against me.

This daily quote is in direct contrast to the Supremes. So who is correct? I believe the people who wrote the Constitution upon which we allow those we elect to represent us would favor those who knew what they were talking about. I shall be writing more later. Have a great day.